Contact your nearest CLC branch or send an email here and we will be glad to get involved and add value to your regular or one-off activity and extra benefts for those attending.
Here are just some of the things we are doing up and down the country...
- Saturday 15th March, CLC Inverness is providing the bookstall at the Guilde Topic Day, being n held at Crown Church, Kingsmills Road, Inverness IV2 3JT.
- Monday 17th March - Bookstall and sharing about CLC at a Ladies' Evening, Resolis Free Church. Resolis is between Dingwall and Cromarty.
- Thursday 20th March There will be a Church of England Training Day at Birmingham Cathedral. CLC Birmingham will have a bookstall at the event. More details to follow
- Saturday 22nd March - Ladies breakfast at St John's Harbourne with Dr Paula Gooder as the guest speaker. Dr Paula Gooder is a writer and lecturer in Biblical Studies. Her research areas include the writings of Paul the Apostle (with a particular focus on 2 Corinthians), New Testament Interpretation and the Development of Ministry in the New Testament period; but her passion is to ignite people’s enthusiasm for reading the Bible daily. CLC will be providing a bookstall for this event.
- Saturday 22nd March: Toolbox, The conference will be held at Bishop of Rochester Academy Magpie Hall Road, Chatham, ME4 5JB. 9 – 5pm. Cost £12 per person if booked by 14th February, £15 afterwards. Deadline for bookings 6th March. Group discount for 5th person, free.
To book contact Sarah Cabella, 01634 560024.
CLC Chatham will be there with a Bookstall.
- Saturday 22nd March - Making Disciples in Smaller Churches - to be held at St Michael’s Church of England Secondary School Curral Road, Rowley Regis B65 9AN. Times: 9.30 am - 4.15 pm. This conference (for churches with an average Sunday attendance of less than 60) will focus on what we can do to make more disciples and grow the existing disciples we have. The day will be full of stories, practical tips and tools to help you grow your church. Key Speakers: Bishop Andrew, Venerable Bob Jackson and The Revd James Lawrence. CLC Birmingham will have a Bookstall at the meeting.
For more information, contact: Tom Lennon TomL@birmingham.anglican.org
- Saturday, 29th March: Bookstall by CLC Cambridge at New Wine's 'Hand in
Hand' Women's Day at All Saints Church, Church Lane, MILTON, CB24 6AB.
Registration 9am. Finish: 4pm. Speakers : Jenny Peters (St. Mary's, Bryanston Square, London) and Elaine Storkey, (recent President of Tearfund).
For full details and online booking: allsaintsmilton.org.uk
or phone 01223 441007 or 01223 861511 or see http://www.allsaintsmilton.org.uk/docs/wd2014_flyer.pdf
- Saturday 29th March The event Unity begins at St Andrew's Street Baptist Church, Cambridge at 6:30 pm. Unity is brought to you by Awakening (an interdenominational Christian community of 18 to twenty somethings in Cambridge) and will feature Conrad Gempf as the guest speaker. Conrad, the author of 'How to like Paul again', is a theologian who specialises in the areas of Mark, Luke, Acts and the backgrounds of the Pauline Letters. He is currently a Lecturer at London School of Theology. Unity is an evening of worship, teaching and community, bringing together the students and young adults of Cambridge. The CLC Cambridge team will be on hand with a bookstall.
For more info about UNITY, visit www.awakeninguk.org
- Saturday 29th March: Bookstall by CLC Stockport at Nurturing Families in Faith to be held at St. John's Church in Hartford. This is a Chester Diocesan Event, open from 10.30am to 3pm
- Saturday 5th April CLC Newcastle will be taking a bookstall to the Civic Centre for the Methodist Synod, Gateshead. Time: 10.00 am - 4.00 pm.
CLC will also be promoting the ministries of Speaking Volumes & Open the Book.
- Saturday 12th April The Messianic Jewish Conference will be held at Emmanuel College, Gateshead. Times: 8:30am to 5:00pm. CLC Newcastle will have a bookstall there.
Saturday 10th May CLC Inverness will have a bookstall at the Women Across the Highlands Day Conference with Amy Orr-Ewing at Smithton Free Church, Smithton, Inverness. See the website for more details of the event
.... more coming
How can we resource your event?? Get in touch...